Pennsylvania Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebates
The Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Program provides rebates to consumers up to $2,000 for the purchase of new plug-in hybrid and plug-in electric vehicles. Actual rebate amount is determined by vehicle battery system capacity.
Restrictions apply. Rebates are subject to availability. Visit PA Department of Environmental Protection website for additional details.
- Offer applies to:
- New AFVs with a final purchase price of $50,000 or less, including those with a battery size of 59 kWh or less.
- New AFVs with a final purchase price of $60,000 or less and a battery size equal to or greater than 60 kWh.
- One-time preowned AFV with 75,000 miles or less are eligible to receive a rebate of $750.
- An additional rebate of $500 is available on all vehicles for applicants meeting low-income requirements.
- •The program offered will be reassessed on Dec. 31, 2019.